Sensata Technologies is a leading industrial technology company that develops sensors, sensor-based solutions, including controllers and software, and other mission-critical products to create valuable business insights for customers and end users.
Whatever configuration you require, look to Sensata. Our devices span a spectrum of pressure ranges, configurations and form factors:
- High pressure (>750psi / 50bar)
- Microfused Strain Gage solutions provides rugged reliability and a hermetic seal for a wide variety of environments
- Mid pressure (100 to 750psi / 6 to 50 bar)
- Ceramic capacitive or MEMS solutions offer a wide range of solutions tailored to application needs at superior value
- Low pressure (inches of water to 100psi / 2mbar to 6 bar)
- MEMS solutions including TPMS offer extremely low power consumption and wireless connectivity
Introducing the PTE7100 Series
The PTE7100 pressure sensor is the ideal solution for customers with challenging measuring requirements for general industrial applications in the mid and high pressure ranges. Utilizing Sensata's automotive leading Microfused Strain Gauge (MSG) with best-in-class accuracy.
Cynergy3 Pressure Sensors
Sensata | Cynergy3 produces thousands of pressure sensors each year. They are used to measure pressure of a liquid or gas and provide the information as an electronic signal. We are proud to offer an extensive range in this field with the many customizable options leading to thousands of potential configurations to choose from!
Introducing the 8MPP2 Series
The 8MPP2 low-pressure sensor utilizes Sensata's field-proven automotive Micro-Electro-Mechanical-Systems (MEMS) technology that outputs fully conditioned pressure values via the digital I²C bus. The 8MPP2 features best-in-class performance including high accuracy, low power consumption, and long-term stability in a convenient package for mounting and electrical connection.
Other Series: 2HMP, 60CP, P1A